Shenggie =]

!@#$%^&*(O)

A Glimps of ME.

My photo
Mpls, in lala land
10 Facts About me you should know; 1. I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters 2. I like taking pictures (of myself of course 3. My favorite color is Green 4. I am a big time TWIlIGHT FAN 5. My current favorite k-drama is Boys Before Flowers 6. I am a Junior to be... hahas 7. My favorite subjects are Math& Science 8. I love my IPOD 9. My favorite drink is mountain dew super nova style 10. My role model is my oler sister.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hair?!@

Sometimes, I can't but wish that i didn't cut my long hair, but in the end, its the things that I don't do thatll i'll regret! I'm wating for my hair to grow again, then I'll become a model for a shampoo company. LOL =]

I Miss My "Average Hmong Girl" Hairstyle.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WoW Sheng i wanted to Cut my hair too...
    i wanted to cut shorter than your's but kindadon't wanna to regret it at the end!
    lmaol...
    Become a Model for Shampoo Company!
    GREAT! i wanna see you on T.V!
    ehehe...
    -tracy

    ReplyDelete