Shenggie =]

!@#$%^&*(O)

A Glimps of ME.

My photo
Mpls, in lala land
10 Facts About me you should know; 1. I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters 2. I like taking pictures (of myself of course 3. My favorite color is Green 4. I am a big time TWIlIGHT FAN 5. My current favorite k-drama is Boys Before Flowers 6. I am a Junior to be... hahas 7. My favorite subjects are Math& Science 8. I love my IPOD 9. My favorite drink is mountain dew super nova style 10. My role model is my oler sister.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31,2009

Yes!!!!! I just got back from Best Buy& Walmart. My sister bought me a digi cam that was $250! Guess what I saw when I was at Walmart? I saw Twilight shirts! LOL! I was so tempted to get one, but I decided not to, I'll go get it later, or whenever I go back to Walmart! Yeah I have finals (sucks) tomorrow, in chinese & u.s history.

No comments:

Post a Comment